Our high growth company is looking for a back-end developer (node.js) who is ready to join our team in Kharkov.
Imagine a place where talented and driven people, band together into high performing teams. Where love for customer experience and success are at the core. Where everyone tells it as it is and no-one tolerates mediocrity or malarky.
Welcome to API Nation.
We looking for developers like you to build a marketplace of easy to use integrations that solve customer’s complex business problems. Today, we are a small and growing company on an exciting journey, creating the app integration platform of tomorrow.
You will be:
- Developing and supporting company applications
- Developing API Nation services written in Node.js
- Building server-less services on AWS Lambda
- Communicating with customers and product owners on a daily basis to help their projects succeed
- 3+ years of experience developing;
- Experience developing with Node.js;
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL database MongoDB
- moderate English speaking skills
Bonus Points if you have:
- Knowledge of the Real Estate Industry
- Experience with software used in the Real Estate Industry for lead generations, lead nurturing, marketing, transaction management, accounting and customer relationship management.
Join API Nation and enjoy:
- Interesting and challenging projects
- A friendly team
- Business travel to the US when needed
- a 5 day working week
- 5 days remote work per month
- Public holidays off
- 20 days of vacation per year
- a career path and opportunities
- an educational budget
- Compensation of tax payments
- a lounge area with unlimited coffee and cookies
- Interview with a Recruiter — 30 minutes via Skype of in person
- Interview with a technical interviewer — 60 minutes via Skype of in person
Hit Apply below, tell us why you are the one, include your CV, Desired Salary, and GitHub,
StackExchange, Blog, or whatever profile you feel speaks of your experience.
Please also mention what language you prefer.
API Nation is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.