Channel Partner Account Manager
We are looking for a Channel Partner Account Manager who loves people! This engaging person will work directly with our Real Estate Partners to drive the adoption of API Nation’s products and services. Our Channel Partners include real estate software companies, franchises, associations, alliances, and influencers. You will nurture and create sustainable and meaningful relationships with Partners, grow the customer adoption and associated revenue of API Nation products, and uncover new opportunities within the various channels.
- Enjoys helping people
- Outgoing and engaging Personality
- You have 3+ years of experience in Software Channel Account Management
- Solid presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Amazing communication skills
- Critical thinker who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Can work independently, but are comfortable working with others to find solutions
- Understand Channel Partner’s and their customer’s needs while educating them on API Nation’s software solutions.
- Take ownership of the partner experience, including onboarding, ongoing management, and support.
- Work with our marketing team as well as the partners to create and distribute collateral to generate customer engagement and activations.
- Conduct Webinars and demonstrations showcasing the value of API Nation’s software solutions tailored to our partner’s customers.
- Nurture and maintain relationships with partners to grow revenue and adoption of API Nation’s solutions.
- Have a deep understanding of the value proposition for our partners and customers.
- Uncover new opportunities for API Nation to address the partner’s or customer’s needs.
- You have experience in the residential real estate industry or with RE software companies, brokers or franchises
- You have worked with CRM, Marketing, Back Office, Finance software companies
- People-oriented – empowering businesses and the people who drive it!
- Team-oriented – together we are strong!
- Detail-oriented – organizing is a journey, not a destination!
To apply, don’t just send a resume. Make it stand out! Take a look at the “What makes you awesome?” section above. Will we see that in your submission?
Include a link to your public work, your LinkedIn profile, blog, public presentations, or talks. Share and show off your communication skills. Help us see the best in you!
Please also mention what language you prefer. API Nation is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.