Channel Sales Manager
for B2B Software Sales, Partners & Alliances
The primary responsibility of this role is to identify new partners and demonstrate the value from partnering with API Nation. Take charge of working with CRMs, Accounting, Back Office, and Franchises alike to give them and their customers the tools to succeed. Build channels to bring API Nation solution to their clients. Not only will you build the bridge to new partnerships, but also create sustainable and meaningful relationships with room to grow. After establishing these partnerships, our goal is to deliver unparalleled value to partners and customers through the tailored problem-solving solution and stellar support. If this sounds like a role for you, get in touch.
- You have 3+ years of Software Channel Sales / Consulting experience.
- You are no stranger to cold calls and establishing relationships from scratch.
- You are familiar with software integrations and its implementation.
- You are capable of working autonomously and finding solutions.
- You take ownership of tasks and projects and get things done.
- You have strong verbal and written communication.
- You have solid presentation and negotiation skills.
- Research and solicit potential channel partners to work with.
- Understand channel partners’ customers and educate on API Nation’s solutions.
- Take ownership of the partner process from the first call to ongoing management, acting as the first line of contact.
- Build API Nation’s presence as a Swiss Army Knife, versatile and capable of any task.
- Give demonstrations of API Nation’s integrations through online channels.
- Nurture and maintain relationships with partners, empowering them to bring API Nation solutions to their customers and members.
- Have worked with B2B Software Channel Sales.
- Have worked with CRM, Marketing, Back Office, Finance software companies.
- Experienced in Real Estate Industry or with Real Estate Software Companies, Brokers or Franchises.
To apply, don’t just send a resume. Make it stand out! For example, look at the “about you” section above. Will we see that in your submission? Include a link to your public works articles you’ve written, Linked In or other profiles. If you have written a blog, done presentations or spoke at events share it to show off your communication skills. Help us see the best in you!