Customer Success Representative
API Nation is a fast-growing software Integration company, at the heart of which lies our Integration as a Service (IaaS) platform.
Customer Success Representative is a technical, customer-facing role. In this role, you will be working closely with customers in the residential real estate industry (real estate agents, brokers, marketers, franchises, and technology companies) You will be helping them automate their manual work, connect their software applications and configure integrations.
This is an amazing opportunity for individuals looking to enter the software industry and technologists looking to gain business experience and develop client relationship skills.
This position is fully remote for our team based in San Diego, CA.
About the role
Your day to day activities will include things like:
- Learning customer’s business process and identifying work to automate
- Helping clients connect their software and configure the integrations.
- Troubleshooting when things don’t work exactly as intended and answering questions.
- Documenting issues for technical support and updating customers on the status of their tickets.
- Sending 60 to 80 emails, making 20 to 30 phone calls, and holding several screen share meetings.
- Using resolved issues to write and publish support articles so future clients can help themselves.
- Look for patterns in key data to identify trends and help evolve customer experience standards.
- Hold or participate in client live sessions.
And much more.
- You love troubleshooting and solving software, technical problems.
- You are skilled in technical customer support and have experience working with Software Integrations, APIs, and/or troubleshooting APIs.
- You are an effective communicator in English, with strong writing, speaking, proceeding, and listening skills which you adapt to suit different audiences.
- You are empathetic, and make customers feel empowered after interacting with you.
- You love learning new things, applying your knowledge, and teaching others.
- You are competitive, ambitious, and driven to grow your career.
- You are analytical, detailed oriented and can look at a problem from a multi-faceted perspective.
- You love to design processes and write them out to reduce future errors.
- You want to work in a software startup.
- Experience with CRM, Marketing automation, Back Office Management, Accounting, and Finance software applications.
- Experience in the residential real estate industry.
To apply, don’t just send a resume. Make it stand out! Take a look at the “About You” section above. Will we see that in your submission? Please include links to your public work, your LinkedIn profile, blog, public presentations, or talks. Share and show off your communication skills. Help us see the best in you!
Join our team! See all available positions and tell your friends.
API Nation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. API Nation makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org