How to Setup the Propertybase Back Office and QuickBooks Integration
The best part, it’s quick and easy to set up:
1. Add the API Nation integration in Back Office
2. Connect Back Office + QuickBooks Online
1 Add the API Nation integration in Back Office
- In Back Office go to “Site Settings”
- Scroll down and click “View Integrations” under Brokerage Manager Options
- Scroll down to Available Service Integrations, find QuickBooks Online and click “View Settings”
- Click the “Add Integration” button
- Click “Manage Workflow”
2 Connect Back Office + QuickBooks
- Click “Connect QuickBooks Online”
- Sign into QuickBooks
- Choose the company in QuickBooks you’d like to connect to Back Office and click “Next”
3 Configure and Launch!
- Configure how you would like the sync to handle Income from Back Office as it creates Sales Receipts in QuickBooks Online
- Configure how you would like the sync to handle an Expense from Back Office as it creates a Check entry in QuickBooks Online
- Click Submit to start the ongoing Sync!
Now any time you update or create an income or expense entry in Back Office, it will automatically be synced into QuickBooks online. Checkout all our other integrations for Propertybase Back Office and QuickBooks Online and find other powerful combinations that can you can use to turbocharge your brokerage.
Easy as 123! If you have any questions or hiccups we’re here for you.