Inside Sales / Business Development
API Nation is a fast growing technology company that offers an Integration as a Service (IaaS) platform to bridge the functionality of various apps and solve their data sharing issues through a library of highly focused syncs, integrations, and automation. We are at the forefront of the IaaS market, focusing on helping our customers make more money while providing a better customer experience…and we could sure use your help.
We are looking for a San Diego based Inside Sales/Business Development Representative to work out of our Sorrento Valley office. You will serve as our front line sales person by contacting real estate brokerages, franchises and partners to provide detailed information about our suite of integrations. The ideal candidate loves the thrill of the hunt, growing a pipeline of business and thrives on closing deals.
- Make an impact: This will be another year of dramatic growth and you will have a direct and significant impact on the company and our bottom line.
- Our vision: We want to help our customers make more money by offering easy ways for their apps to integrate with other apps. So, you make money by helping our customer make more money. How cool is that?
- We love our customers: Customer experience and customer success are at the core of our work, where everyone tells it as it is and no-one tolerates mediocrity.
- Make a high volume of outbound phone calls to a variety of companies who have requested information about API Nation are already a customer of ours and you are following up to uncover new opportunities.
- Call top tier prospects in an effort to build new relationships.
- Qualify opportunities quickly and provide online presentations daily using the phone and Zoom.
- Develop project scopes, quotes, and work orders.
- Use Salesforce to manage your own leads and drive the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing deals.
- Crush your sales and revenue targets on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Minimum of 2 years of inside B2B sales experience
- Experience using various CRMs, preferably Salesforce or other similar solutions
- Strong work ethic
- High energy level with a can do, must do attitude
- Strong desire for a career in sales and to grow with the position
- Self Managing but Coachable, Flexible and Self-Motivated
- History of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Strong presentation, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Real Estate technology, middleware, software integrations, or business software sales experience
- Familiar with software integration or the middleware space
- Channel Sales Experience
To apply, don’t just send a resume. Make it stand out! Include a link to your public works, Linked In profiles. If you have written blogs, done presentations or spoke at events share it to show off your communication skills. Help us see the best in you!