Website API Nation
API Nation is a fast-growing software Integration company, at the heart of which lies our Integration as a Service (IaaS) platform. Are you ready to take your career to the next level and help lead a fast-growing, cutting-edge integration company into a bright future? We seek a talented and experienced technical project manager to oversee various projects from conceptual design through integration. You will have the chance to network with clients, vendors, and in-house personnel. Your passion for people is mirrored by management, where we will walk alongside you with your vast experience and network to make you successful! If you are ready to steer high-level projects to success, we are excited to have you on our team!
What you will do:
- Technical presales for customer enterprise integration projects.
- Manage customer software enterprise integration projects.
- Create and maintain project timelines while tracking according to metrics.
- Collect and document business requirements and end-to-end use cases.
- Document project scope and gather supporting examples and end-user information to share with developers.
- Manage relationships with customers and software companies to identify requirements, expectations, timeframes, and goals.
- Coordinate user acceptance testing with the appropriate business user groups.
- Own the success of our customer’s solution implementation and assist with adoption.
- Assist with troubleshooting issues reported by customers.
- Solve integration inconsistencies and problems.
- Own P&L for project implementation and customer success.
- Create or maintain operational procedures and metrics, implementation timeframes, schedule custom/application implementation and development, and forecasting implementation in conjunction with the sales team.
- Create process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles, and self-service guidance for web, app, and support functions.
- Manage in-house and offshore software engineers to champion and guide our partners/customers in deploying our technologies.
- 5+ years managing SaaS software development projects or teams in a B2B software company.
- 5+ years of experience with API integrations across various SaaS Platforms.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Agile methodology with Kanban framework is your happy place!
- PMP Certification
- Curious Leader who loves to tackle problems with innovative solutions.
- Excellent strong technical writing skills.
- Presales – with 4-6 technical projects a month.
- Technically manage 5-7 software integrations at any moment.
- Passion for software development, information gathering, and analysis.
- You’re empathetic.
- You love code and API’s.
- You love figuring things out.
- You love variety.
- You’re an excellent communicator.
- You’re solid on time management.
- You’re an instinctive leader.
- You want to work in a software startup.
To apply, don’t just send a resume. Make it stand out! Take a look at the “About You” section above. Will we see that in your submission? Please include links, share and show off your skills. Help us see the best in you!
Join our team! See all available positions and tell your friends.
API Nation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. API Nation makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. For more information, please contact email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org