for B2B Software Company (Content & Growth Hacker)
The primary responsibility of this role is to build content and manage campaigns that funnel customers into the pipeline and assure exponential growth. Using a variety of marketing avenues, such as video, email, texting, blogging, and many more, you will bring API Nation to the forefront of customer’s minds.
Creativity is vital, as you will explore new ways and avenues to bring customers into the API Nation ecosystem. Most importantly, you will take ownership of the marketing engine from strategic planning to iterated implementation. If this sounds like a role for you, get in touch.
- You are a content developer, comfortable with rolling out Web, Email, and Video content
- You have a proven track record of meeting pipeline goals
- You have 2-5 years experience in B2B software marketing / growth hacking.
- You are creative with strong project management skills
- You are iterative and persistent, evaluating and reworking content strategies to bring our customer base to new heights
- You have strong knowledge of metrics testing
- You are a prolific writer with experience writing for a non-technical audience
- Develop Strategies, execution plans and KPI’s
- Develop content for partners to promote API Nation to their communities
- Plan and execute marketing content aimed at exponential customer growth
- Create and manage marketing calendar
- Manage and expand our blog, using SEO to bring API Nation to the forefront while engaging current customers
- Spin-up social media presence
- Get in touch with current customers to determine existing problems and how API Nation’s integrations can help them
- Fine tune B2B marketing and explore new avenues for API Nation to pursue
- Familiar with software integration or middleware space
- Have experience marketing for with CRM’s or Real Estate software applications
- Have BA/BS or beyond in Marketing or related field
To apply, don’t just send a resume. Make it stand out! For example, look at the “about you” section above. Will we see that in your submission? Include a link to your public works. If you have written a blog, done presentations, videos or spoke at events share it to show off your communication skills. Help us see the best in you!