Location: Kharkiv, Ukraine
Imagine a place where talented and driven people, band together into high performing teams. Where love for customer experience and success are at the core. Where everyone tells it as it is and no-one tolerates mediocrity or malarky.
Welcome to API Nation.
Our high growth company – based in the growing tech hubs of San Diego, California and Kharkiv, Ukraine – is engaged in cloud data integration solutions using a microservice architecture in product development.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role (Product product owner, requirements management or business analyst) in IT companies with solid experience in requirements management and engineering
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Strong stakeholders engagement skills;
- Hands-on with Business Process Modelling;
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies;
- Solid knowledge of key business analysis tasks, requirements engineering techniques, project tracking tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence)
- Excellent team player with the ability to work within a collaborative environment;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of the Real Estate Industry is preferable (not mandatory but very useful to be immediately effective)
- Experience in web development (knowledge of HTML/CSS)
- Creation and promotion of new ideas, their implementation in the form of a finished product or service
- Development of products and services
KPI plan and control over its precise execution
- Analytics of competitors’ activities and forecasting their activity, market segment analysis
- Pricing policy and product life cycle forecast
- Work with partners and negotiations with clients
- Develop and document software specifications to include use-cases, flow diagrams, mock-ups and business rules
- Ensure that project are completed on time, to the specifications and on budget
- Provide research, analysis, and support to software engineers and implementation specialists as needed
What You Can Expect:
Make an impact: This will be another year of dramatic growth and your projects will have a direct and significant impact on the company.
Share our vision: We want to help our customers make more money by offering easy ways to integrate the apps they use. Your projects will directly help customers do that. How cool is that?
We love our customers: Customer experience and customer success are at the core of how we work.
Accelerate your growth: This is a ground floor of a software startup where everyone tells it as it is and no-one tolerates mediocrity. You will have a tremendous opportunity to grow and challenge yourself.
- 20 days of vacation per year
- An educational budget
- Business travel to the US when needed
- Flexible work schedule
- A 5 day working week
- 5 days remote work per month
- Compensation of the tax payments
- All public holidays are days off
- Interesting and challenging projects
- A friendly team
- A career path and opportunities
- Lounge are, unlimited coffee with cookies
- Interview with a Recruiter — 30 minutes via Skype or in person
- Interview with a technical interviewer — 60 minutes via Skype or in person
To apply, don’t just send a resume. Make it stand out! Take a look at the “What makes you awesome?” section above. Will we see that in your submission?
Include a link to your public work, your LinkedIn profile, blog, public presentations, or talks. Share and show off your communication skills. Help us see the best in you!
Please also mention what language you prefer. API Nation is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.