Senior Product Manager, Platform — Remote
API Nation is a fast-growing software Integration company, at the heart of which lies our Integration as a Service (IaaS) platform. Product Manager will help to continue the evolution of our platform into a marketplace of simple software integrations which solve complex business problems. This is an opportunity to join a growing software company, in its early days of an exciting journey.
The Product Manager owns the platform strategy and works with the rest of the organization on tactical execution. You will work on our core product which shapes the innovative future of API Nation. A must-have for this role is the ability to execute on a long-term product roadmap aligned with market needs. Work with technical and architectural product details, Quickly switch between strategic thinking and tactical execution.
- Build, execute and manage the product roadmap vision and strategy of internal core service tools and infrastructure.
- Research and understand market needs to deliver groundbreaking new features.
- Deliver high-impact solutions that accelerate the ability to create impactful integration.
- Launch quality Integration products into the market.
- Work in a small, autonomous, cross-functional team alongside engineering, design, business development, and marketing to create the product roadmap and bring new products to market.
- Develop strong business relationships with partners and customers.
- Develop and document product specifications which include things such as use-cases, user stories, process flow diagrams (BPM), feature mock-ups, data mappings, business rules, along with estimates of costs and time.
- Work with QA/QC and UAT team on product adoption.
- Apply metrics and OKR’s to your process aligned with company goals.
- Create, analyze and report plans and performance to the executive team.
- 5+ years of experience with software development as a product manager where you’ve managed platforms and APIs in either SaaS, enterprise, or consumer products.
- Strong project management, organizational, and analytical skills.
- You are an intellectually curious person who likes to learn and figure things out.
- You love to communicate with clients and understand their business needs.
- You are passionate about developing and releasing premium, quality, innovative products that drive results for customers.
- You love communicating your ideas and motivating teams to execute on your roadmap and vision.
- You are a problem solver who is open-minded, loves learning, and adjusts when you don’t get the results you want.
- Experience with developing product technical documentation.
- You are comfortable working remotely and autonomously.
- You are metric and data-driven and hold yourself accountable.
- Solid knowledge of key business analysis tasks, requirements; engineering techniques, project tracking tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence).
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and experience with software integration platforms, Real Estate industry, automation of functions such as Lead Generation, Lead Nurturing, Marketing, Transaction Management, Accounting, CRM, etc.
To apply, don’t just send a resume. Make it stand out! Take a look at the “About You” section above. Will we see that in your submission? Please include links, share and show off your skills. Help us see the best in you!
Join our team! See all available positions and tell your friends.
API Nation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. API Nation makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org