(Software Development & Integrations)
API Nation is a fast-growing software Integration company, at the heart of which lies our Integration as a Service (IaaS) platform. Using this platform, we need your help to build a marketplace of simple software integrations which solve very complex customer business problems. We are a small and growing software company on an exciting journey.
The best way to describe this position is to call it a Software Integrations Project Manager with a healthy dose of Technical Product Management. In this role, you will work closely with customers and software companies. You will own the success of developing software integration products from the discovery phase to the delivery of the completed solution.
In practice, this means you learn the needs of the customers, analyze the capabilities of software applications. Document business processes that span multiple systems. Then you will design, deliver and own the success of the software integration product that automates a business process.
Your day to day activities will include things like:
- Manage execution of multiple simultaneous projects, schedules, project budget, and provide ongoing status updates.
- Analyze and recommend software integration solutions for automation of business processes.
- Build, maintain and manage the execution of the project to a plan.
- Develop and document project specifications, including use-cases, create user stories, process flow diagrams (BPM), mock-ups, data mappings, business rules, along with estimates of costs and time.
- Work with software engineering, quality assurance, UAT, and other teams.
- Manage relationships with customers and software companies to identify requirements, expectations, timeframes, and goals.
- Assist sales team with pre-sale activities when needed.
- Work with marketing to craft go-to-market strategies and campaigns.
- Work with the customer support team on building the knowledge articles and support processes.
- Own product performance analytics, adoption of the features, and usage.
- 2+ years of experience with software development as a project manager, business analyst, technical analyst, product manager, or related role.
- Strong project management, organizational, administrative, and analytical skills.
- Experience with analyzing and developing technical documentation, API Documentation, working with datasets, etc.
- Experience working with customers, documenting requirements, and managing customers’ expectations.
- Over Communicate with excellent English language and presentation skills (both written and verbal).
- Solid knowledge of key business analysis tasks, requirements; engineering techniques, project tracking tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence).
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You are an intellectually curious person who likes to learn and figure things out.
- Preferably in the San Diego, CA area.
- Knowledge and experience with software used in the Real Estate industry for functions such as Lead Generation, Lead Nurturing, Marketing, Transaction Management, Accounting, CRM, etc.
To apply, don’t just send a resume. Make it stand out! Take a look at the “About You” section above. Will we see that in your submission? Please include links, share and show off your skills. Help us see the best in you!
Join our team! See all available positions and tell your friends.
API Nation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. API Nation makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org