Software Channel Partner Manager
The primary responsibility of this position is to drive revenue and customer adoption of API Nation’s products through our real estate channel partners. These include real estate software companies, franchises, associations, and alliances. The role includes the management of channel partners and their customers while demonstrating the value of API Nation. You will nurture and create sustainable and meaningful relationships, grow adoption of API Nation products, be responsible for customer adoption and revenue, and uncover new opportunities within the channels.
Our goal is to promote customer adoption and revenue by delivering unparalleled value to partners and customers through API Nations’ software solutions backed by stellar customer support. If this sounds like a role for you, please get in touch!
- People like you and like working with you.
- You have 3+ years of experience in Software Channel Account Management.
- You are no stranger to managing relationships and nurturing them.
You are capable of working autonomously and finding solutions.
- You take ownership of tasks and projects and get things done.
- You are a critical thinker who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- You have strong verbal and written communication.
- You have solid presentation and negotiation skills.
- To understand the channel partner’s and their customer’s needs and educate them on how API Nation’s software solutions can address those needs.
- You will take ownership of the partner experience, including onboarding, ongoing management, and support.
- You will conduct webinars and demonstrations showcasing the value of API Nation’s software solutions and how they are tailored to the partner’s customer needs.
- To nurture and maintain relationships with partners to grow revenue and adoption of API Nation’s solutions.
- To have a deep understanding of the value proposition for our partners and customers.
- You will work with our partners and our Marketing department to create and distribute collateral to aid in the activation of API Nation products.
- To uncover new opportunities for API Nation to address partners’ or customers’ needs.
- You currently or have recently worked as a B2B Software Channel Account Manager.
- You have worked with CRM, Marketing, Back Office, Finance software companies.
- You have experience in the residential real estate industry or with Real Estate software companies, brokers or franchises.
To apply, don’t just send a resume. Make it stand out! Take a look at the “about you” section above. Will we see that in your submission? Include a link to your public works, your LinkedIn profile, StackExchange, blog, public presentations or talks. Share it and show off your communication skills. Help us see the best in you!