Software Implementation Specialist
Jr Software Engineer
This role’s primary responsibility is to implement and support API Nation’s customers.
- You are familiar with JSON data, HTTP requests, and troubleshooting.
- You are empathetic, love helping customers, figuring out and solving problems.
- You are a self-starter and work with minimal supervision.
- You have basic project management skills, and can run projects start to finish.
- You are very meticulous, persistent, dedicated and obsess over details.
- You are excited to learn new software and passionate about technology.
- You love to write. Writing specs, requirements, help docs, diagrams, emails.
- You are looking to enhance your technical skills or become a software engineer.
- You are looking for a small team, the early-stage startup where what you do truly matters.
Mega bonus points if you:
- Familiar with software used for:
- Accounting (ex: QuickBooks),
- CRM (ex: Salesforce),
- Real Estate (ex: Zillow),
- E-Commerce (Shopify),
- Payments (Stripe, Braintree),
- Marketing (MailChimp, Google, Facebook)
- A technology geek, quick learner, new software, and systems excite you.
To apply, don’t just send a resume. Make it stand out! For example, look at the “about you” section above. Will we see that in your submission? Include a link to your public works, such as your GitHub, StackExchange, Linked In profiles to show off your skills. Help us see the best in you!