Imagine a place where talented and driven people band together into high performing teams. Where love for customer experience and success are at the core. Where everyone tells it as it is and no one tolerates mediocrity or bs.
Welcome to API Nation.
We need your help to build an integration platform which offers billions of integrations that solve customer’s complex business problems. We are a small and growing startup on an exciting journey, creating the software integration platform of tomorrow.
Software Project Manager
Our team is seeking a strong candidate for the role of Software Project Manager. The successful applicant will have a strong SaaS implementation background and software development project management experience in the B2B software space. The Software Project Manager must excel within an entrepreneurial environment, be an effective leader/communicator with customers and partners across multiple teams within the company.
What Will You Do:
- Manage the custom development and application development teams.
- Own the success of our customer’s custom implementation and their adoption of our implementation.
- Own the success of our partner’s applications and the adoption of their products on our platform.
- Manage the custom development/product development team to define evolving partner/customer requirements, handle technical and operational requests.
- Own P&L for implementation and partner/customer success.
- Create and define operational procedures and metrics including requirements definitions, implementation timeless, schedule custom/application implementation and development, forecasting implementation and product development in conjunction with the sales team.
- Work closely with the sales team and operations department.
- Manage in-house and offshore software engineers to champion and guide our partners/customers in the deployment of our technologies.
What Makes You Awesome:
- 5+ years project managing a SaaS custom/product implementation team in an entrepreneurial B2B software company.
- Ability to plan, execute and deliver multiple projects while staying organized and delivering above expectations.
- Passionate about startups, you have an insatiable appetite to build, create, and nurture your team.
- Urgency and timelines are in your DNA.
- Exceptional ability to envision, create and execute multiple processes.
- Outstanding customer service skills and a demonstrated ability to transfer your knowledge to peers or direct reports.
- Instinctive leadership, coaching, and development skills.