How to Setup the dotloop to Google Drive Backup and Sync Integration
The dotloop to Google Drive Integration will completely backup all your past work from dotloop to Google Drive and also sync all your new work automatically. Having all your hard work safe and secure can bring incredible peace of mind and make compliance a breeze.
The best part, it’s quick and easy to set up:
1. Add the API Nation integration to dotloop
2. Sign into the apps
1 Add the API Nation integration to dotloop
- Go to my.apination.com/dotloop
- Find the Google Drive logo and click “Sync Now”
2 Sign Into the Apps
- Click “Connect dotloop” and sign into the app
- Approve the permissions so API Nation can secure your data
- Sign into and connect your preferred Google Drive account
- Sign into and connect that same Google Sheets account
3 Configure and Launch!
- Select the folder you would like the dotloop documents to sync to.
- You can choose to allow the backup to create one called “dotloop via API Nation”
- Hit Start
That’s it! We’ve now connected and begun the backup of all your work in dotloop to Google Drive. Depending on how much data there is, the complete backup could take a while to complete. You can check in, by peeking at your records in Google Drive and watching them grow. Once caught up, the sync takes over, making sure any work and changes you do throughout the day are reflected in your Google Drive version.
Easy as 123! If you have any questions or hiccups we’re here for you.