How to Setup the LionDesk and Mojo Dialer Integration
The LionDesk and Mojo Dialer supercharges your productivity by allowing these two apps to feel like one. Schedule calls and tasks in LionDesk and hop into Mojo to see those tasks and start knocking them out. Make notes in Mojo which will be synced back to LionDesk so that customer’s information is always at hand when you need it.
The best part, it’s quick and easy to set up:
1. Add the API Nation integration to LionDesk
2. Sign into Liondesk + Mojo
1 Add the API Nation integration to LionDesk
- Log in to the new LionDesk version 2
- Click your profile in the top right, then “Settings”
- Click the “3rd Party Integrations” tab, then “Learn More” under the Mojo logo
2 Sign Into LionDesk + Google
- Click “Connect LionDesk”
- Click “Connect Mojo”
- Sign into your Mojo account
3 Configure and Launch!
- Select the LionDesk Contacts that you would like synced
- From Tag Name choose “All” to send all your contacts tasks and info. Choose a tag if you want to filter for particular contacts (maybe tagged with an agents name)
- Select the Mojo group you want the contacts synced to
- Choose if you want the sync to work both ways or just from LionDesk to Mojo, or just Mojo to LionDesk
- Hit “Start Sync”
That’s it! We’ve now connected your LionDesk and Mojo accounts and you’re ready to start power dialing your way to more deals. Now that you’ve upped your productivity game, also grab the Google Sheets integration for LionDesk and start creating reports and graphs to gain a ton of insight.
Easy as 123! If you have any questions or hiccups we’re here for you.