Integrations Implementation Consultant
USA Based, Remote
API Nation is a fast-growing software Integration company, at the heart of which lies our Integration as a Service (IaaS) platform. This is an opportunity to join a growing software company in its early days of an exciting journey.
The Integrations Implementation Consultant is a technical position working with Project Managers, Sales, Developers, and especially Clients to deliver white-glove solutions. This role encompasses pre-sales, business analysis, designing solutions, and delivering our product to clients. The person who excels in this role is versatile, curious, with a passion for working with clients and learning complicated software solutions. Bonus points for experience with Real Estate and/or Accounting business processes and software.
- 3+ years of experience implementing enterprise-level INTEGRATIONS with a focus on performance, reliability, requiring minimal support.
- Ability to explain and solve for API technical concepts for a non-technical audience. You’ll be the translator between small business owners who may not be familiar with integrations and developers who code the solutions.
- Experience INTEGRATING Salesforce (DESIRED) and/or other enterprise applications with cloud-based applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with API Documentation and tools like Postman, Swager.
- Time management is your obsession.
- Thrive managing multiple projects at once.
- Demonstrable ability to lead contending priorities successfully.
- Experience with Real Estate and Accounting business process and software – nice to have.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant experience.
- Work with clients, project managers and developers to define scope of work for integration workflows and data mapping to solve for their business needs.
- Write project scope documentation, solution diagrams with recommendations for standard methodologies pertaining to integration design and development.
- Lead a measurable and effective implementation process for smaller projects, and collaborate with Project Managers on larger projects.
- Lead user acceptance testing and write end-user documentation.
- Manage tickets for technical improvements, bug fixes, data setup, and define acceptance criteria for projects.
- Resolve (diagnose, track, and manage) integration issues during QA and UAT.
To apply, don’t just send a resume. Make it stand out! Take a look at the “Qualifications” section above. Will we see that in your submission? Please include links, share relevant information, and show off your skills. Help us see the best in you!
Join our team! See all available positions and tell your friends.
API Nation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. API Nation makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. For more information, please contact email@example.com