Software INTEGRATION Engineer – Remote
The Software Integration Engineer is a technical position working with the Professional Service Project Manager, our sales team, engineers, and clients to deliver white-glove solutions. This technical role encompasses pre-sales, business analysis, designing solutions, writing workflows, and delivering our product to clients. This is primarily a coding role with business analysis. This role requires a person to be versatile, curious, with a passion for learning complicated software solutions.
- 5+ years of experience building enterprise-level INTEGRATIONS with a focus on performance, reliability, requiring minimal support.
- Strong experience writing code (Node.js) that others can understand, support, maintain, and expand.
- Experience INTEGRATING Salesforce (DESIRED) and/or other enterprise applications with cloud-based applications.
- Strong knowledge of Web Services (SOAP and REST).
- Good understanding of SFDC business object model and relationship.
- Pre-sales API experience – nice to have.
- Integration Project Management experience – nice to have.
- Thrive managing multiple projects at once.
- Record of success delivering complex API enterprise integrations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills —you effortlessly translate complex
- API technical concepts for a non-technical audience.
- Creating API project management documentation – nice to have.
- Time management is your obsession.
- Demonstrable ability to lead contending priorities successfully.
- Experience with Mongo.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant experience.
- Work with sales team, quickly reviewing requirements and dependencies resulting in a quote.
- Work with cross-functional teams to capture requirements.
- Configure, build, test, and deploy integrations solutions.
- Collaborate with Project Manager and clients to help draft technical design proposals and participate in code reviews.
- Write scalable tests, release plans, and end-user documentation to support our fast-growing organization.
- Resolve (diagnose, track, and manage) integration issues.
- Deliver technical improvements, bug fixes, data setup, define test regression and acceptance criteria
- Closely work with the Project Manager and internal support team and business users to understand the business requirements.
- Provide recommendations for standard methodologies pertaining to integration design and development.
To apply, don’t just send a resume. Make it stand out! Take a look at the “About You” section above. Will we see that in your submission? Please include links, share relevant information, and show off your skills. Help us see the best in you!
Join our team! See all available positions and tell your friends.
API Nation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. API Nation makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org