Technical Support / Customer Success Representative — Remote
API Nation is a fast-growing software Integration company, at the heart of which lies our Integration as a Service (IaaS) platform.
Our Technical Support / Customer Success Representative is a technical, customer-facing role. In this role, you will be working closely with customers in the residential real estate industry (real estate agents, brokers, marketers, franchises, and technology companies). You will be helping them automate their manual work, connect their software applications, resolve issues and configure integrations.
This is an amazing opportunity for individuals looking to enter the software industry and technologists looking to gain business experience and develop client relationship skills.
This position is fully remote for our team based in San Diego, CA
What you will do
Your day to day activities will include things like:
- Monitor customer integration software, customer support email, responding promptly to Tier 1 and 2 user inquiries.
- Perform Tier 1 and 2 troubleshooting and triage, ideally for node.js software problems for internal and external users.
- Monitor ticket queue volumes and work with the team to ensure customer issues are resolved.
- Learning customers’ business processes and identifying work to automate our business processes.
- Helping clients connect their software and configure the integrations.
- Update and maintain accurate client data; including but not limited to data scrubbing, importing and exporting data, and manual changes.
- Sending 30 to 50 emails, making 10 to 15 phone calls, and holding several screen share meetings.
- Work closely with all departments within the company to resolve any integration issues.
- Provide support for production, platform, and operations.
- Assist in identifying trends in software or system problems – implementing new processes as needed.
- Hold or participate in client live sessions.
- Document user problems, resolutions, and new solutions for future reference.
- You have 1+ years of Node.js (Bootcamp is fine).
- You have some Tier 1 or 2 customer integration support.
- You have 2+ years of experience in Customer Service (any customer service is fine).
- You’re empathetic.
- You love code and API’s.
- You love figuring things out.
- You love variety.
- You’re an excellent communicator.
- You’re solid on time management.
- Work Central time-zone hours.
- You want to work in a software startup.
- Mongo DB
- Hot Jar
- Sumo Logic
To apply, don’t just send a resume. Make it stand out! Take a look at the “About You” section above. Will we see that in your submission? Please include links to your public work, your LinkedIn profile, blog, public presentations, or talks. Share and show off your communication skills. Help us see the best in you!
Join our team! See all available positions and tell your friends.
API Nation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. API Nation makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org