How to Setup the kvCORE and Google Sheets Integration
The kvCORE and Google Sheets Integration will take any Leads or specific Leads that are added to kvCORE and make sure they’re synced to a Google Sheet in your Google Drive. This Automation is a great way to keep a backup of your Leads, and also puts them in a spreadsheet which is the ideal place to create reports and charts.
The best part, it’s quick and easy to set up:
1. Add the API Nation integration in kvCORE
2. Sign into the apps
1 Add the API Nation integration in kvCORE
- Open kvCORE and navigate to the marketplace
- Find API Nation and click “Get This”
- In the Pop Up click “Add to kvCORE”
- A new window with all out kvCORE integrations will open. Click the Google Sheets icon to select this integration.
2 Sign Into the Apps
- Sign into kvCORE in the window to connect it
- Click the connect Google Sheets button
- Select the Google account you would like to use and click Allow
3 Configure and Launch!
- Select the kvCORE Leads that you would like synced
- From Lead Type, you can choose to select, All, Buyers, Sellers or any combination.
- From Sources, you can select All, or combine multiple sources
- Type in the name you would like the Synced Spreadsheet to have.
- Hit Start!
That’s it! We’ve now connected your kvCORE and Google Sheets accounts; those leads you selected will now be automatically synced onto your specified sheet. Everything is now ready to gain huge insights from your kvCORE data by leveraging the flexibility of the Google Spreadsheet.
Easy as 123! If you have any questions or hiccups we’re here for you.
if we update google sheets, are leads updated in kvcore automatically?
That’s a great question! The kvCORE and Google Sheets Sync is currently only available in one directions kvCORE -> Google Sheets.
There is a slight work around however.
We have a kvCORE and Google Contacts sync that is a two way sync (https://my.apination.com/kvcore/google_contacts/1)
We also have a Google Sheets to Google Contacts Sync.
So you can have kvCORE -> Google Sheets -> Google Contacts -> kvCORE …..etc etc if you’d like.
Let me know if that makes sense!
Hi Gabe – I was hoping to be able to create multiple sheets that would automatically sync in KVCore based on specified hashtags. Is something like this possible?
For example; in a perfect world I would be able to automatically sync if condition of “if lead is a prospect status and has the hashtag #membership” push it to a google sheet,
then a secondary sheet that is similar but with a different condition attached. “how many ‘new lead’ status do we have that are #Untoured?”
I hope my examples provided enough insight for a response – thanks.
I really like that idea. It is possible to create multiple sheets from your kvCORE database based on they “Type”, but we cannot currently sync to a sheet based on hashtags.
For example, you can create a sheet in Google Sheets for “Buyers”, a sheet for “Sellers”, a sheet for “Agents” etc. Those sheets would contain the contacts’:
In the coming months, we plan to add additional data fields to the sync, that improvement is currently in development.
Will this pull the data for dials, texts sent, emails sent and the Client Journey conversions?
Hi Mark, Great question. This will pull over all the contact info, but it does not pull over the activities (dials, texts, emails etc).
We’ve actually expanded the list a bit, and it now includes these fields:
Lead Owner email